Senin, 12 September 2011

Bloody hell.

...........................................British words, aren't they? #slapped

Well, then. I don't know why, but I was veeeeerrrryyyy bad mood these days. Because of that, let me be a berserker right now.

I'm stupid. I'm idiot! Well, and I don't have friends too. Sorry. I mean, a friend who can be a real friend. Not just a bloody friend that leave me later.

.........................................baka. (means stupid in Japanese.)

Okay, I'm truly stupid! Bloody hell. For some reason, I want to be like Harry. He is quite same like me. Harry Potter, of course. Have you see Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire, when he has a conflict with his best friend Ron? Okay, I feel same like him. I feel alone, and then... wellidonthavesomeonetobetalkedto. I wish I can have a friend who could understand me.

I know I was bloody fault. This is my fault! Welltheniwassofaultsoidonthavefriends. So don't judge me; I was full of anger from people around me, like my friends, my sisters, even my parents. I'm alone, and I received that fact.

I

WAS

VERY

VERY

VERY

ALONE.

Bloody hell. For the sake of England's eyebrows.

Thanks Taylor Swift, for wrote many sad songs. Now I can play it whenever I like.

You don't have to come, anymore. I won't pick up the phone, this is the last.

(I love that line.)

And I have soooooo many homeworks to do! Shit.

Bye. Going to do hw right now.