Sabtu, 24 September 2011

5 questions, 1 paragraph

#nw Power Rangers Lost Galaxy Episode 19: The Lost Galactabeasts Part 1 haha :D


Today is a best-but-with-a-bit-mellow day, for me. Well, today in Journalist extra curricular we have to answer a few questions from our teacher, like:

  1. What do you feel now? Write in max. 5 words.
  2. What do you want to do now?
  3. Do you feel like born again after the Ied?
  4. Write 3 people who you want them there at your side.
  5. If you could meet them, what do you want to say to them?
  6. Write 1 or 2 paragraphs based on all your answers before.
And I wrote:
  1. I feel... yeah, full of spirit.
  2. Write and write.
  3. Yes, I am.
  4. (it's quite difficult for me. Really.) 1) Aiz, 2) Widya nee-chan, and 3) My grandfather.
  5. For Aiz: I miss you. Do you miss me too? Don't angry to me anymore; I never wanted both of us being enemy, you know? For Widya nee-chan: Sis, I miss you! When do you graduate? I have maaaanyyyy projects to be discuss! For my grandfather: Grandpa... I miss you so much. I... I don't know what to say since the twist of fate when it all broke down. The important thing is, I really proud being your granddaughter and I'm proud for having grandpa like you :)
  6. Now I feel full of spirit. And I want to write... yeah, write anything, such as short stories or fanfiction. I don't know why I couldn't feel it, but I'm sure that I was born into a new person after the Ied. For now, I really wanted these people to be at my side: Aiz, Widya nee-chan, and my grandpa. It's a quite simple reason: I miss them. I miss Aiz, he is my best friend. We got an argument a few weeks ago, but everything is okay now. We are back to normal again. And as I say, I never wanted both of us to being an enemy. Widya nee-chan... I miss her very much. She is like my own sister in writing world. She is a college student in Japan now. Unfortunately she back to Indonesia just once in a year.  And I just meet her once too :( my grandpa... he's dead about 2 years ago and I was so proud being his granddaughter, because I was found that my grandpa is a popular person and very inspired me to being someone like him. An active person and knowing by a lot people, includes the important person, like the president! (I'm not lying; my grandfather got a certificate for a thing-I-don't-know from President Suharto. I was SO PROUD :'))
And that's all my answers. I cried a bit :')

My teacher said that is was the easiest way to write a simple paragraph. He's right!

1 komentar:

  1. Nozta Blackswift said:
    No, I'll never ever be ur enemy or something like that stupid relationship. At that time, I just "vacuum" from thinking 'bout you, n even I'm on vacuum or something like that, there's no point on hating you. I swear even I have intention to vacuum of thinking 'bout you. I don't know why, I always remember about you. That's a disease that can't be removed with any medicine. 'Cause u are my best friend. Haha, I think that's just what I want to say. I'll wait for ur new stories. If u can't say face2face or with short message. This is a good media to say.


    PN:1.Vacuum = stop doing something for a brief
    period.
    2. Sorry if the words is... yeah, we called it "gombal" in bahasa
    3. Thanks for missing me ^_^

    BalasHapus