Minggu, 15 Mei 2011

Life's Sucks.

Well, hello there. I know, I haven't update this blog for a long time. You know, I haven't posts any fanfic now in FFn because sometimes I had a writer's block. And now I've concentrate to memorize Taylor Swift's song to an art exam. Someday, I'll be living in a big ole city, and all your ever gonna be is mean.

And, yeah, this week is a SUCK week for me. First, I have an ill. My head and my stomach, and the last, my throat is ill. Man, it's made my voice become strange. Sigh =="

Then my friend not come to school, JUST BECAUSE SHE'S LAZY. Oh, if you never come to school for no apparent reason, why you still school? Just get out from school, and that was END. You were free.

And the last, my father kicked my bedroom door just because I don't send a birthday message to my friend. SO WHAT? IS THAT IMPORTANT?

WELL, THE LIFE ARE SUCKS.

1 komentar:

  1. What a bad week you had. Sorry to hear that. D:

    Same here, duh. Writer's block seems to be killing me. Ugh.

    I hope you get well soon! ;3

    And don't worry, bad times don't last forever (and so do good times, sadly).

    BalasHapus